How to give to the Maryland 4-H Foundation
You can help unlock opportunities for Maryland 4-H Youth by making a donation to the Maryland 4-H Foundation, Inc. Gifts of any size are welcome and may be made in several ways. Gifts to the Maryland 4-H Foundation, Inc. are tax deductible. Substantial savings in estate taxes also may be realized from bequests, trusts and life insurance polices.
Send a check by mail
Mail your check payable to "Maryland 4-H Foundation, Inc." to:
Maryland 4-H Foundation, Inc.
8020 Greenmead Drive
College Park, Maryland 20740
Other ways to give
- Annual gifts, multi year pledges, credit card payments
- Gifts from employees through the Combined Charity Campaign (State of Maryland, Federal, and Baltimore City)
- In Honor or Memory: Special accounts in honor or memory of an individual or group to benefit any 4-H program, scholarship, or leadership opportunity
- Stocks, bonds, real estate: may be outright gifts, earmarked use or in honor of memory of someone.
- Wills: bequests of cash, real estate, stocks, bonds, or life insurance proceeds
All donations should be made payable to the Maryland 4-H Foundation. The Maryland 4-H Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations made to the Maryland 4-H Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS standards.
Questions: Please contact
Maryland 4-H Foundation